How to ask a guy out?

I'm just wondering how to ask a guy out. Or if I'm just supposed to wait for it to happen. I've never had a bf before. So I'm just curious?

Most Helpful Guy

• just ask him out. there's no "way" to ask him out. you just have to be confident and say "want to go get lunch/coffee" or whatever it is that you both would enjoy doing (without it being sex). oh, remember to offer to pay for something, but make sure that he pays. man always pays but we want to know you're willing to

• so, did you do it?

• oh, so do you think guys should still be able to ask girls out. or do you think only girls can now ask guys out?

• I think both should ask each other out.

What Guys Said 2

• By just doing it. Guys never get asked out and they all wish one woman would just say the words "Will you go on a date with me?"

• If you're going to wait for it make sure you have a preset amount of time you're prepared to wait.

What Girls Said 1

• Its 21st century u want it u get it. But u should also be prepaired to pay for half of a date as well if u use this argument

• Too true, we guys would appreciate it if u girls would go dutch