Should I communicate what I feel in this way?

I've been having some anxious thoughts about the sort of 'relationship' I have with me ex boyfriend who I am seeing (complicated i know...). I'd really like to get them off my chest and tell him how I feel.

- He is away for 6 weeks so I can't talk to him face-to-face.
- There is wayyyyy too many words for text or Facebook message (he doesn't like reading essays of messages).
- I'd rather not talk on the phone or anything because I know I will get emotional and not be able to say it and lose the effect of the words.

Last Valentine's when we were a little more 'together' than we are now (I think, or maybe not). I sent him a cute video about hour time together and how much I appreciated him. This went over well, he had really strong emotional reactions to this although he had been emotionally distant.

He's emotionally distant now and i thought that maybe taking the time to carefully film what i want to say and send it to him, that way it can sort of be face-to-face but without the emotions. I know it's a little cheesy, but what do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• my so called relationship is like that. just walk away. Mine dont care, she forgot my birthday, anniversaries, Valentine's Day.. I do all I can and I get nothing out of it

What Girls Said 0