Would guys rather date a girl with a super southern accent or no accent at all?

Every time I date some who's not super country or just moved to my hometown, I always get picked on about my accent. I mean would they rather me talk super boring with no accent and sound like a teletmarketer?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• she won't get rejected by me if a girl with a accent asked me out, are you sure your getting picked on or complimented/admired for it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I don't know but its annoying BC it happens all the time!

• its a common thing and i dont think they are making fun of you, but, if possible try to stay away from those who annoy you about it all the time

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I would find that to be turn on!

0|0
    0|0
  • No southern accent please

0|0
    1|0
    • in fact no accent that I perceive to be in correct English and is so bad it's a turn off

• I love the American southern accent coming from the UK. A girl with a accent like that would win me over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Southern accent on a woman is hot. I would be instantly more attracted to you on that basis alone. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Accents can be hot but if its too southern to where I don't know what the hell you are saying then thats a turnoff.

0|0
    0|0
  • southern accents are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind southern accents, some of them can be hot. I'm good either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care I'd date a girl that doesn't have an accent and I'd date a girl that has a super accent, I live in Florida and about every girl has an accent here it's hot actually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well do you have an accent? Lol

• Yeah I do I have a mix of California valley, Idaho mountain and Florida country accents, so I have a good accent. And California and Florida accents are very different so my accent sounds pretty funny :P

• I'm not from the US, so I have no preferance in US accents.

0|0
    0|1
  • It can be cute for a girl to have that accent

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date unless the girl has redneck accent

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't get US accents me? I just think you all sound the same apart from people in Texas lol (from England)

1|0
    0|0
  • Southern accent? SIGN. ME. UP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not having an accent (or a super noticeable one) does not make some boring.

0|0
    0|0