What are the Places to meet decent girls?

I would like to know places where I can meet girl (s) who will be more interested in serious dating rather than just casual or uninterested
To make my point clear, i am not sure to find a girl who will grind with me in the club to go for a coffee next day or after few days.

Just to update, i am living in foreign country , working with people who are more than 15 years of my age

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a grocery store? If you have a "reason" to approach her (ask a question about choosing/preparing/locating a food), it won't be too awkward for either of you. And most people shop in the same direction, so you'll probably bump into each other again, and if you're strategic, at the cash.

You could also try a coffee shop, park, or music store; I don't think it's ever a good idea to approach someone in a closed space (like an elevator), while they're exercising, or in a club/bar.

• Ohh grocery store is really good idea, i have tried few times, was not able to get forward with it , but had a nice talk , then she left..
      For exercising , i also think the same, they are work out , if i piss them off, they might throw a dumb bell at me :P

• Well, they are fine , made few friends.. hoping to make it better :)

• Oh, that's wonderful! :) Good luck.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh, you're in Poland now? No chance buddy, we sold all the good girls to Germans in the 40s.

Srsly tho, if you like a girl you randomly meet on the street, try and approach her. Most local guys just don't do it for some reason (well, in my experience at least; I've been approached by many guys abroad but somehow it never happened in Poland; maybe foreigners have lower standards though), so the girl could be positively surprised by someone mustering up the courage to do it.

If you want specific places, try cons that suit your interests. I don't know what it's like where you live, but here in Poznań there are cons every other week, science cons, fantasy cons, business cons, you name it. If a girl is cerebral enough to go there, chances are she's serious about herself, so she just may be the kind of girl you're looking for.

• I have seen few couples who seem like madly in love with each other, so i suppose there will still be few decent girls..
      I have tried few times, got rejected , some time they just share contact and not reply ,, also as i said in the other thread , its difficult to communicate because i am still learning polish and lot of girls would not communicate in english..
      When i was taking polish lessons, My polish teacher hates to speak in english...
      Also, i live in Lodz, as i have heard places like Poznan and Krakow are more happening and fill of tourists than Lodz

• Well, you have good reasons to be. Hang in there buddy, and maybe ask for another transferral.

• I wish i could get the transfer sooner or later...
      Or i must visit poznan or krakow on weekly or bi weekly basis to keep myself sane :P

• Church? I go to church :)

• Really? church? O.o

• No, you can go along any sunday, there would be girls there every week. You should try it, you might actually like it, plus you might get to know a few cute girls. You can never fully rule something out until you've tried it :)

• Ohh so, people go to church on sundays , nice.. now i know :)
      I will try this week, probably

• It really is not easy to tell but usually church, library, volunteer or animal shelters.
    Defintely NOT at a club, bar, strip club, or anything like that.
    There are always exceptions but thats 0%-3% chance of likelihood.

• Not strip club, of course :D
      Volunteer can be a good idea too , dont know about church though , i am not a christian.. so dont know much about it

• Yeah, life changing message , IN POLISH :P

• Of course!

• Joining a class will guarantee you a lot of new people to meet, and girls too and that also gives you a good excuse to talk to them without seeming weird. How about a yoga class, art or book club Im sure there's a few of them in your place :)

• I have heard elsewhere that taking a yoga class is an excellent way to meet women, lol.

• I think I suggested that before over here lol xD But yea yoga class all the wayyy hah

• Ohh i have yoga class in the gym i go , good idea, i can go there :D
      Also , i have joined salsa already :D

• I would try coffee shops, or book stores, music stores, just places you could see a normal girl going!!! Maybe even the grocery store! And you can use your limited language to your advantage!

• Gag...lol.
    Sorry I don't have a better answer.
    I'd say avoid nightclubs and bars though.

• Haha GAG.. I can try :P
      PS: would you go out for coffee?

• Salsa...cool! That should open some doors to you!

• Yeah.. i always wanted to learn it.. and i am still waiting for permanent partner , though i like the my salsa teacher , she is often my temp partner :P

• Probably school

What Guys Said 8

• If you have a church nearby that has a specific service/meeting thing for 18-24 year olds, that is a good bet. The girls usually dress well and they outnumber the guys.

Though I'm pretty sure clubs are a fine place to get numbers and go on dates too, though I don't know about the gender ratios...

• I am not sure about church , because i dont follow Christianity , though i go for peace time, some times...
      Clubs are usually places where though there are lot of girls, there are so many boys ,, girls usually are in group of two or three.. sometimes, i observe and then get a girl to dance with him , but after some time, her friends interfere and takes her away

• Oh, and I've heard that shopping malls are decent, though never tested it. I think at the end of the day it basically is how bold you are and if the girls are in chatty moods...

• I have also never tried shopping mall.. will try may be..

• Literally anywhere. Walk slower, pay more attention, make more friendly eye contact.

• But say, i walk on the road , group of two three girls are passing , i find one pretty , is it good idea to approach her?

• I agree. Normal girls are all over in everyday situations.

• and so jooooooooooooooooooooooooooocy

• Work, school and friends its the best way to meet someone decent especially after a recommendation.

I wouldn't bother with clubs most girls have bf's or friends who are more than happy to cock block you.

• I am in another country , so i have less friends here..
      Not going to school and work , i have every one 15+ years than my age..
      that is why this question..

• Online is the only option really. Which sucks but what other choice do you have.

• I tried online.. mostly sucks

• Library bookshop and museums

• thats what i want to know. i say anywhere outside urbanized areas

• Church is a good place

• Go to the gym.

• Well, that is one place i have not tried..
      I mean i have joined , and go twice a week but never approached anyone yet

• The best girls you'll find are girls who are friends with your friend, or hang out with them.