What is the average number of different people men and women will have gone on a date with by the age of 25?

I'm turning 25 in a few days and I was curious. For me i've been on a date with 5 different women up to this point. I think the average is probably more like:

- 15 for guys
- 30 for women

What do you think?

I'm just talking about going on a date, not boyfriends/girlfriends or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• 15-20 for both

What Girls Said 5

• I've only had about 7 different partners (and by that I'm talking about people I've dated, not sexual) and only been with one of them (my current) sexually. Though, I'm only 19, going on 20 (though I do have a feeling that this is where the end of my "dating road" leads)

• Looking at those numbers is really depressing :P

• 12 guys 2 girls. I'm 23 :)

• I turn 21 in 20 days and I've never been on a date haha I didn't even have a date for prom

So by the time I turn 25 I doubt the number of dates I've been on would be over 5 haha

• I had about 10 different boyfriends by then. I counted 9 but I'm probably forgetting one or two.

What Guys Said 2

• That sounds about right.

Even 5 is a lot better than some of your fellow GAGers though.

• Recreate this with a poll and you'll get your answer.