Is this normal behavior from this guy I met online?

I've had 4 dates with him already and his text messages say things like: you're perfect my love, xoxo I want to keep you love you all the time, good morning gorgeous, I want to see you, come give me a hug, you have any guys hitting on you?; I want to cuddle, etc.
Today when I'm with family he texts me saying: hey you ran away. You don't like me anymore, boo hoo.
I'm friends with his two younger brothers. I have been for years since high school. But I never heard that there was an even older brother till now.
Should I stay with his guy? I don't have feelings for him yet.

Updates:
The last one he wrote to me today, he said he was teasing me. Texting is so hard to figure out if people are joking or not.

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't have feelings for the guy than you need to wait or come out tell him how you feel

1|0
    0|0
    • He is trying to make conversation with you by saying them things he is flirting with you too

• Show All
    • He's a really great guy. Tomorrow I get to go over his house. What we're gonna do, I've got no idea.

• Thank you for Most Helpful glad to help you i wish you the best :) xD

What Guys Said 3

• What is he like 12 or something?

You should stay away from him. He sounds creepy.

1|0
    0|0
    • He'll be 34 in Dec. So he's 3 years older than me.

• "hey you ran away. You don't like me anymore, boo hoo."

That's like really immature insecure shit. Again, he sounds creepy.

• I went through this Facebook feed before he met me and he's wrote some things that sounded depressing like, "I want to disappear." Then a friend of his told him he shouldn't write that on Facebook. Then another friend said, "He's joking. He's always been like that. I've known him for years."

• Creepy as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • " I want to keep you love you all the time..."

Probably thinking about chaining you up in the barn.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh God I hope not. I'm just gonna go to public places with him till I can trust him.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.