Choice of a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

I have given 3 important qualities generally a person expects his or her girlfriend or boyfriend should have viz

1.Character
2. Beauty and good looks
3. Wealth or richness

Between 1-10 rate each of these three qualities according to importance or priority you give to each of these 3 qualities..

For example:
character-6
beauty and good looks-3
wealth richness-1

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Character - 6
    2. Good looks - 4
    3. Wealth - 0.

I'm being honest with the last one before you ask me. I've been raised in an upper-middle class family, my dad being a successful lawyer, but he taught me an important thing - salary is important when you're looking for a job, not a partner. I have been taught that if I want money, it's up to me to get it, not someone else. Thus, I don't even connect money and love. These are two separate things to me. If I'm not satisfied with the money I have, I should look for a better job, not for a better boyfriend. I wouldn't accept a guy who's not driven though, but that's a personality issue, not a money issue, though the former can lead to the latter. If he's a scientist with a shitty paycheck but he loves what he does, I'd be content. If he's just a welfare leech... Well, that's not the kind of person I'd like to live under one roof with.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice :) I appreciate your views :)

What Girls Said 4

• Character- 6 to 7
    Good looks- 3
    Wealth- 0

0|0
    0|0
  • Character 5-8
    Looks3-6
    Wealth 2-5

0|0
    0|0
  • Character-10
    Beauty-7
    Wealth- 2 I don't care if they're rich, I just want someone financially independent i.e doesn't live with parents, own car and a job.

0|0
    0|0
  • character: 5
    beauty/good looks: 4
    wealth/richness: 1

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Character: 100
    Beauty and good looks: 100
    Wealth richness: 0

0|0