Exclusivity. What are his intentions?

Hi. I met this guy through a mutual friend, and we have been texting each other for 1 month. We haven't met for a real date yet because of exams. We are both studying very hard right now, and we're texting each other 3 hours a day in the evening (just to give you an impression).
We come from a different culture, which means that we date but with no sex before marriage (at least for the girl :p). The last couple of days I've got the impression that he has some girl on the side that he's hooking up with, maybe fwb, I don't know exactly. My question is 1) is it unfair of me to be mad at him for having such a "relationship" when we're dating 2) if yes, when will it be okay of me to expect exclusivity? I don't have that much experience.

FYI. His family know that we are in the dating process and he has talked with me about the future and all that.

What Guys Said 2

• Oof this is tough, I would say he is deciding between you two. Being a guy, the thing that has always won me over is when a girl gives me a gift or something along the lines of "I care for you so much and want to be exclusive", preferably discuss this in person. If he is busy, the phone is fine. GOOD LUCK! And please answer my most recent question if you could, it's on my mind so much

• "and we're texting each other 3 hours a day in the evening."

Texting does for romantic interludes what girdles did for heavy petting.

"we date but with no sex before marriage (at least for the girl :p)."

Are you Amish?

What Girls Said 0