Does he still have feelings for me?

I started 'seeing' someone a few weeks ago, who has a n on-off again girlfriend of 3 months, we haven't slept together but have fooled around, I really really care about him. He and his gf broke up last week and we were gonna make a go of it, until i got a text message from him on Wednesday saying that him an his girlfriend had sorted things out, completely shocked and killed me. I care about this man a lot, I don't want to hurt his gf, or him but I don't want to be hurt more.

I have to work with this man, he's 25 and i'm 26 and he keeps trying to come up to me to apologise, I am still hurting so didn't accept it, it looked devastated.. He was struggling with some boxes on Friday and I opened the door for him... he said thank you and smiled, I didn't reply, but before I left the office I looked back and caught him staring at me.

I don't know why I feel the way I do about him, I cannot help it, do you think he still cares about me? we truly did care about each other, and have liked each other for a long time, I've known him for about a year and a half!

Most Helpful Girl

• They've been on and off and they length of the relationship is only 3 months? That's terrible, why would you even bother with a man who can't make a commitment, or recognize that a relationship isn't going to work?

What Guys Said 1

• I started 'seeing' someone a few weeks ago, who has a n on-off again girlfriend of 3 months, we haven't slept together but have fooled around,...until i got a text message from him on Wednesday saying that him an his girlfriend had sorted things out..."

Mr. Someone got tired of going home at night with a bad case of the blue ba££s.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he do cares about you, but you should not think about him as he and his gf have now sorted things out... so i suggest you should keep distance from him otherwise everytime you will meet him you will be hurt... maybe this helps :-)