Would you date a that has had sex with over 100 girls?

Would you date a that has had sex with over 100 girls? What would you think about him

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, no...Unless he lied about the number and I didn't know.(assuming that we're in a relationship, but I don't think he likes to commit) Sorry that's just too much... And I would be so self-conscious and jealous. Don't know why a guy here said it's a turn on for women..no it isn't. If he's attractive it's great but after he'd tell me the number...oh no.

1.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/.../...b23807.gif

What Girls Said 11

• I'm bringing out the reaction gif because words do not no justice:
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hhlun.gif
    What would I think? I would not respect him and would avoid him at all costs.

• My S/O has slept with one other person...we've been together for nearly 8 months...and i still can't get over it, I get so incredibly jealous that he has my virginity, she has his...and I have nothing...recently I found out that he had slept with this other girl twice and I lost my shit, I had one of the most sever anxiety attacks of my life and I have at least 2 minor ones every day and a major one about every week...so it was pretty bad...so probably not, jealousy is one hell of an emotions.

• Oh I'm so sorry about that. :( *hug*

• It's kind of frustrating, but he says it was a mistake...even tho I still get insanely jealous, he know how to deal with me when I start freaking out

• No, I would wonder what kind of diseases he might have or if he can be faithful

• I would never!

Thats cheap and he is a man whore and I can just be another girl on his list and then he moves on to the next.

• Would you date a girl that's sleep with over 100 guys?

• It cannot be compared.

• I will become her 101th guy sleeping with her. I would only have sexual feelings for her. Not a life partner. I said you dear, guys are opportunist. They will never miss any chance for sex especially if she is easy.
      By the way i am not player. I am a Virgin guy. Some people are different.

• Insaan you have a very good point.

• If not contagious I don't care

• no, he's a player and u don't lnow what kind of dieases he could have

• I will pass.

• I'm a fan of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" in this area...

• I would actually think he's pretty horny, and needs to get check for an STD. I would also question if he has any commitment issues

• As long as they have been thoroughly checked for stds and the majority of those girls were from when he was younger, then yes.

What Guys Said 7

• Girls will hate it but the fact remains he is ruler of pussy. If it was caveman times, he would have passed his genes to 100 girls ( no matter he dumps or not) . Just imagine being the father of his 100 women's kids.
    But 100 is too much.

• How does it not compare? Lol

• But answer my question would u date a girl who slept with that many guys? Because they do exist despite your beliefs. Personally I think it's disgusting and I highly doubt you would date a girl like that or any guy for that matter. So it does compare. Just saying

• That would be a turn on for most of women , cause they are attracted to men who garner sexualinterest of other women. A women view prospect of taming man like that as a challenge and if she were to succed it would have been a tribute to her attractiveness.
    Moreover guy in his twenties who has 100 nothces on his bed post must be really good looking and as you perhaps know physical attractiveness is the most important quality that women under 25 look for in a mate.

• It's not much of a tribute if he's prone to flaking but I see what you're saying.

• if she asks say 3-5

• No I would not date a girl who's had sex with 100 dudes.

• he has a corrosive dick

• Just keep your mouth shut on that...