This question is for guys and girls.. what do you think most guys/girls would rate you 1-10?

I've actually asked some girls and most of them say 5. I've gotten some 6's never a 7 or above though. Some have even told me I'm a 2 or a 1 and one has told me I'm a 0 lol.

It would be awesome if you guys could follow me. I have 0 follower right now lmao I'm such a loner haha
Okay guys thanks for the answers!! If you rate yourself an 8 do you look for a mate that is an 8 or above and disregard everyone below an 8? Am I just being really dumb and overthinking this whole thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I don't care to give myself a number, I find it kind of degrading. I just know that I'm attractive and that's all that matters relating to the subject.

• I can respect that. Actually I think the number system is kind of degrading especially if you get low ones all the time but I was just asking because its the "universal system" even if its wrong to use such a system.

• You're definitely good looking IMO, no number required. :)

What Girls Said 61

• I'd love to see whoever gave you a 0! That's just rude. You look like you've got a really cute smile :)

I'm always useless with ratings, possibly I'd be a 6.

• 6/10? More like... 69/10. Amirite?

• Good! lol ;)

• Yea your useless with ratings:) , your way above a 6 with those cute cute hips!

• I have usually been rated somewhere between a 5 and a 7. I would agree with that, depending on how much time and effort I put into my appearance.

• Depends on what the guy likes because I love false hair, make-up, false nails sunbeds etc. so the only time I'm looking natural is at night time and first thing in a morning any other time when I go out I like to get 'done up' Some girls judge me for it but when they get to know me they see a complete different side. I wouldn't really rate myself because I don't think any girl is confident within themselves I cover up in makeup probably because I lack in confidence without it which is shit really!

• I'd say I'm an 8 or 9

• I never considered my appearance as a number. It's either you like me or you don't. It's either yes or no. Not 9 or 3 or 7.

• A 7, tops.

I rate myself somewhere between 5 and 8, depending on how much sleep I had that day lol.

• 6. thats higher than the rating i give myself. hooray?
    i like my average rating more. mainly because i find myself adorable as phuck. but not more or less than other people. since average is a 5, i rated myself 5.

• About an 8.

• I love how most people are rating themselves above average, like 7 or 8, 9. Lol

• I haven't seen anybody rate themselves a 9 yet.

:)

• Aren't there 2 girls saying 9 or it's just my impression?

• A 5 or 6 maybe.

• hard to say because everyone has different types and things that they find attractive in others. I'd say probably an 8 though.

• An average of 8

• No one's ever given me a number rating.
    But I guess I'd day a 6. I'm pretty average looking.

• Hmm, I think I'm a 5 on good days.

• 7 on the spectrum and in my opinion, but those who find me attractive would perceive me as more.

• Mm.. I don't like ratings.. but I am confident in my looks, so I think that's all that really matters. & think everyone is beautiful in their own ways also.

• The logarithm of a solid zero.

• I'm a solid 8 for sure. But If someone else was rating me...Idk. haha it could go up or down.

• I actually had a rating question once, most were pretty positive :)
    One person gave me an 8.
    So yeah, at least other people rate me much better than I rate myself =D

• I'd probably give myself a 5 I'm honest I'm not that attractive but my personality makes up for it some lol.

• I've never been given a number. Im happy with myself though. :)

• I'm a 3 or a 2

• I don't rate myself in those terms. I know I got my shit together.
    But if I did I'd say an 8 and higher.

• I would rate myself 8... Maybe 9 :) My body really helps

• 6-7. I suppose I'm above average, but not very much so.

• Most people would rate me a 2 maybe. I have a nice body, but an ugly face, so maybe a 3.

• Probly like a 5-7 in person, but if i took really good looking pictures, yeah id be like a 8-9 maybe 10 lol

• can only see half your face but you're waaaaay over 7!

• I'd rate myself as a 5 or 6. I'm a realyl bad rater, I think I'm being too nice to myself with those rates :P

• Maybe like a 7 or 8...That's how I'm usually rated, and I guess I'm pretty...sometimes...and I've heard that I have a great personality, and I guess I'm smart?

• Im average. I've been rated high and low. I don't really care.

• More from Girls
    31

What Guys Said 43

• It depends on the girl of course, I'm not for everyone. Also depends on how much she respects the 10 scale. If she's like me, you don't just throw 9s and 10s around willy-nilly like some do. I think I do alright, and at a couple jobs I've had, I've learned that I was "the guy" to a lot of the female staff (5-10 years ago, I've probably slipped since then, haha), but again, i dont know how much is looks based. But in my experience, i'd say that my floor is a 6 and my ceiling is a 9 if I happen to be that girl's exact type. I think once you hit 9 you're "model good-looking", and I wouldn't say I'm there, personally, but like I said, people interpret the scale differently. Being blond is kind of a disability when you're a dude, chicks like the " tall, dark, and handsome" thing. I'm tall, and my mom says I'm handsome, haha, but definitely not dark. Overall, I'd give myself a 7.5 maybe. I don't think I'll blow anyone out of the water, but I look good enough to get my foot in the door and take it from there.

• I asked this question about myself on here. The highest i have gotten from a random women on here was a 7 the lowest from a random women on here was 2 because she did not like my ear gauges. The highest i have gotten in the world outside the internet is a 10, and the lowest a 0. In other words just love who you are, because there is always someone in the world to call you a 0 and someone to call you a 10. The idea of ratings is created from lacking confidence in ones self because of the natural neglect we have faced as we grew up. The truth is what one person does not like someone else will love. So in reality we should all be more than confident to know there are millions of people who think we are a 10, and its those people we are the ones we should give our attention to.

• Depends if I am dressed up for a night out or laying on the couch watching CSI on a Sunday, lol. I don't claim to be anything as I feel claiming to be something is utterly useless, but I have had a couple people on here that I find really attractive say they think I'm attractive, which absolutely blows my mind :O HAHA

• I say I probably average around a 6-7 amongst most of the female gender that is open to black guys.

I think I'm a handsome fellow. :)

• Pfft. 11. Duh.

In all seriousness, I have no idea. I don't really want to rate myself (because of obvious bias) and I don't have enough data points to give a third-party average value.

• I'm a 10/10. Ladies please, one at a time

• ionno. 8? I feel like a sex-god, even though that's not quite the case :)) Oh, I just noticed, what would they rate me? Fuck if I know. I'm not sure I'm sufficiently generic looking enough to get good average ratings. 7, then.

• I don't know? I like to make weird faces..indeed I call myself 'the weird uncle' haha
    have fun have fun

• A rating scale like this is stupid, because it's so subjective, and someone might get a 1 or 2 simply because the person rating them isn't attracted (even if the person isn't ugly). All you should be concerned with is if you're attracted and want to get to know then intimately. "YES" or "NO" is the only rating system you need. Dealing with a rating system like this is stupid and can cause someone to hesitate and analyze, rather than just going for the ones they desire.

• I get where you are coming from and I agree. But its kind of weird that I get my feelings hurt over low rates that girls give me. Makes me think I'm just ugly and there's nothing I can do about it.

• When you really like a girl, do you say "well she's a 7...maybe a 9"? Your mind just says "yes". You shouldn't waste your time quizzing girls on where you fall on some rating scale, when you could use that time trying to earn her interest and desire.

• 4-5 I guess. most people think 8 is average but it's not. 8 is quite beautyfull already. most people overrate or unterrate them selves totally

• 7/10 I think

• I wouldn't go above a 6.

• Been told several times that I'm an 8 or 9 but I dunno, I don't put a lot of value in it because everyone has their own opinion. Some might think a 10 is a 5 in their eyes. So I dunno...

• never really considered what I'd rate (probably better that way anyhow..lol)

I figure the girls will either like me or they will not , at that point it doesn't matter how I rate compared to someone else

• This is how women rate men. I am worse looking than a guy who was rated 4 ( 2:17) . Watch it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoKA-a5vEEc

• I've been rated 8 usually

• @Asker, you have a good face. Just hit the gym, and (as much as I love Venom, most ladies don't) get yourself some snazzy clothes, and all will be well. Good luck.

• 4-8. I have my good days and bad days.

• i am 7.3 according to an internet calculator which is based on the golden ratio. I don't know how others rate me.

• I'm probably a 8 to most people.

• I'd rate myself a 6.

• About a 3-4 at most.

• My wife thinks I'm a 10 so I guess that's all that matters.

I'd say I'm solidly average.

• 6-8, depending on my style that day.

• I wanna say a 8? I don't know haha

• Probably 1-3 =(

• I think I'm 3 on my worst day and 5 on my best day.

• I don't know.. Lol

• Based on this picture you're an 8! You don't give yourself enough credit :)

• That's a very nice pic. The setting, posture lighting, and mood:) you're handsome :)

• 1 but on a good day 3.

• I have no clue.

• I get told I'm an 8 or 9 but I myself would consider being a strong 2.. it's just how I see myself

• More from Guys
    13