Am I being irrational for refusing to date someone from the same school?

I don't want to date someone who goes to the same school/university as me because I hate the drama that everyone else creates whenever two fellow students are dating.

I find that there is also drama when you date someone from the same school and the other students always want to know absolutely everything that happens between the two of you and they want to know if you have had sex/how far you have gone and so on so forth

Because of this, I dont want to date someone from the same school.

Am I being irrational for refusing to date someone from the same school

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you care too much about what other people think.

What Girls Said 5

• What kind of school do you go to? And who cares about the drama. If you and the person your dating don't then why let others bother you?

• Its totally understandable, but if you spend most of your time there it might be difficult to avoid it

• Bro I understand how you feel. Yes dating someone publicly in the same school causes too much drama and sometimes you have to deal with too much BS. You're not too irrational for that in my opinion.

• That's weird. it's easier to see her and spend time with her

• If u like the person u are dating it doesn't matter about the drama. Plus it's easier to see and have a relationship with someone who goes to the same school as u

What Guys Said 3

• I know what you mean. You spend one lunch with your friends and they all ask you "why aren't you with her! Did you guys break up?"

• This is dumb. You're missing out on tons of opportunities.

• Dating often isn't worth the stress, bro