Does this make me seem rude or its a normal reaction?

I was sitting on the couch with my girlfriend and we were watching tv and I noticed that her butt was showing over her jeans. I was staring at it from time to time and I didn't tell her because it wasn't in public but I was wondering if it was ok of me not telling her since she had no idea? What is your girl opinion? If you girls have a wardrobe malfunction in the house would you like to be told by your bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be polite to let her know. I know I have had similar situations where i've noticed my shirt or pants were too low and felt embarrassed. Not because i wasn't comfy with my BF but just the fact that I was unaware that it was happening. You wouldn't need to do anything drastic. just say something small like "your pants are kinda low bae" or just pull em up for her haha

What Girls Said 5

• It's ok if you tell her and I don;t think it should be an issue between two people who are in a relationship. I don't know how long have you been together, but you should be relaxed around each other.
    I would get mad at my bf if he noticed something and didn't tell me. But knowing him, he wouldn't tell me just to make inside jokes about it later, so it's not like I could stay angry for a long time anyway, hahaha.

• If it's in private then it shouldn't be too big of a deal. I have yet to see a guy who would let her know without staring at it for like half an hour lol. But definitely let her know if it's in public (:

• only if its a gross one, or someone is coming over, but if you like it I dont really mind.

• I would want him to say it in a way that makes me feel sexy not like an uncovered skank. Like maybe say babe your ass is showing I like the view myself but when you go outside you might want to know because it's all mine..although not every girl would respond well to that type of talk though I would cause I'm a dirty freak

• I would like to be told, but don't say it loud and try to find polite words.

• i am curious how come you would like to be told even if its just you and your bf in a house alone and how would you like him to say it? is it disrespectful of me not saying anything in your opinion?

• You coul simply say "If you were showing your parts would you like me to tell you?" I think that's quite funny and respectful

What Guys Said 1

• If it was me, I'd let it go the whole time right up until she was about to leave, and then say, "By the way, your ass has been hanging out the whole time. I just didn't want to say anything because I was admiring the view."

• do you think it could lead to something great right after or i am just imagining things? she was pretty tired so maybe not i guess lol