Tall guys with short girls? Short guys with tall girls?

Which do you think is more awkward, when you see a couple with a significantly shorter girl or shorter guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't pay much mind to it. Why would it be awkward be to be with someone a different height than you?

• Like when a short girl hugs a tall guy her head is in his stomach or crotch

• I guess that makes sense, I never knew guys adjusted for that?

• Of course we do! I want to pull her close and be intimate just as much as she does. You meet half way. It's not awkward in my opinion. Short girls are great.

What Guys Said 2

• I thought this was obvious... tall girl and short guy is the most awkward.

• Why?

• Because it comes natural that the guy is taller then the girl, and that's what most girls like aswell, plus most guys don't wanna date a girl taller then him.

• the girl should be shorter than the guy but if she's not than its no deal breaker to me it doesn't really matter

What Girls Said 4

• I mean in the end, people should do what they want. And if a shorter guys likes a taller girl and vice versa, then go for it. I think it tends to be more socially acceptable for the man to be taller. I'm 5'2'' and while it's not necessary for the guy to be super tall, I always secretly love it.

• As long as you love them thats all that matters. I find it annoying how guys always get mad at girls for liking taller guys. Like it's just the way we are programmed. Tall guys resemble that of being able to protect us. It does not mean the person has to be tall per say but we would like them to be taller than us especially when we are wearing heels.

• That's true, if you're closer in height you can't really wear heels.

• a short guy with a tall girl, looks awkward

• short guy
    my roommate (5'10") once dated a guy that was 5'2"...

• Ooh. That seems awkward.