Are you waiting for that special person?

I'm sure you get people who don't like you/like you but when you have so much to give and nobody wants to take a chance, all you can do is let time go on an hopefully someone will say yes but I wish the wait didn't feel like forever, do other people agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm waiting for the right guy to date, yes. I won't date just anyone. But I am proactive and try talking to guys that could be good for me. I don think much can happen if you sit around waiting!

What Girls Said 2

• No lol. Waiting is not very proactive. If you feel the need to become a duo, pursue.

• I'm not gonna date for awhile :( too tired to chase boys lol

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.. but sometimes you can meet a person that can help direct you to the right person.. that's how my cousin met her now husband, they dated for 8 years and got married last year.

I hope it works out for me too I'm very affectionate

• I was looking for a long time but I think I found her. She is one amazing, wonderful, gorgeous chick. Were crazy about each other. can't wait to see where it goes but I already know Im in for life if she will have me.