What would you do if you had a hot stalker?

This guy on here basically has a crazy stalker who want leave him alone. The thing is though she is hot. Imagine your crush or anybody you find extremely attractive. What would you do if they were crazy and stalked you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• It sounds incredibly hot in theory. Like INCREDIBLY hot.
    But if anyone is acting weird like that in real life I cannot see them as attractive. The way you act is a big factor in how attractive I find you. And if you are stalking me I'm probably just too afraid to even notice the way you look lol.

• I would be creeped out by this, just like anyone else. Just like this guy is. It's a creepy behavior. It doesn't matter how hot they look. When someone is stalking you, the literally make you sick.

• Lmao. I'd still be freaked out- hot or not.

• i would be pissed off

• Think nothing of it.

• I would be creeped out. In the long run it's behavior that maintains relationships.

• Stay away!!! Those girls are freaking annoying don't just go after looks!! That's shallow!!! And if you call her a stalker that word is just not good word so just stay away lol

• I have a stalker too and he answered this question :\

• I'd still be scared.
    Being stalked is one of my biggest fears. Good looking or ugly, he would freak me out.

What Guys Said 9

• If they were hot I would like that, and also want to cave in and develop a relationship and have sex with them, but at the same time I think she could be a serial killer, or a thief.

• Whaaaaaat! Da "L" is wrong wif dat dood? I wouldve hit on her and ask her for noods cx

• Never had a hot girl stalk me. And i'm not bad looking either. What am i doing wrong? haha

• Give her the handcuffs and rope, have her tie me up and take me to her place.

• I think I know who this guy is...

• Sounds like a fun fantasy to fuck some hot chick obsessed with you... but in reality it can turn out very ugly.

I'd still stay away.

• This question is making me think of that scene in Horrible Bosses where Jennifer Aniston's character lures in Jason Sudeikis's from his car, when he's camped out in front of her house... xD

• I'd fuck him.

• if she wants me for love and sex than id love it and hope to meet her, and be the one who will fulfill her dreams and hope she'll fulfill mine too