I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now but I've one issue why does he not passionate kiss me?we sleep together and he is very good with me?

He is a good boyfriend he takes me on holidays and I stay over with him at his mother and father house all the family love me. He tells me he loves me all the time but doesn't snog me I can'tmake love with no kissing its too weird why he not kiss me? My breath and teeth are all spotlessly clean so its not that
.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he feels uncomfortable with it...i think you should be the one to make the first move

What Guys Said 1

• I have the same problem with my gf, I think he might be afraid of having oral disease, have u ever asked him about this, In my opinion kissing is the crucial part in sex and it is also good for mental health, It's proven scientifically.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he's a bad kisser and is self conscious about it.

I know I had to tell my love that his kissing isn't that great, but instead of avoiding it he decided to snog me every chance he gets in order to practice lol.

• I can relate to you hun, My husband never kissed me passionately.Just a friendly smack.We're married for 3 years now.And i'm becoming very unhappy.You should ask him the reason why.And hopefully things work out between you two.