When is someone you're into off limits?

If you like someone and they like you, what circumstance would prevent you from pursuing them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she was the sort of girl to want a male gynecologist, she'd definitely not be girlfriend material in my book...

What Guys Said 4

• If they are in a relationship with someone serious one... That is enough reason not to pursue them if they recently broke up and they are hurting let them heal then approach. That's it

• Religion. I wouldn't date any girl that's not a Jehovah's witness. As the bible says.

I have seen couples that strictly follow the bible and they've been able to solve all their problems and maybe not even a percentage get divorced.

Dating someone without my beliefs would be conflicting what i believe. Therefore having an unhappy marriage.

• If they are in a relationship with someone else, if they are are going off traveling, if they live a long distance away from me and if they are dating around.

• when they're with someone else
    and or theyve made it clear to you that they do not want you

What Girls Said 0