How does love grow in a relationship?

My bf and I have been dating for 3 months now and my feeling is getting stronger... He likes me very much but he is not in love with me yet. Is love something that grows after dating for a long time? For me I am so simple and it doesn't take so long to figure out I can love the guy or not. ...

He says that our relationship isn't something casual and he is trying to see if there is any possibility for future in our relationship...

I think ( hope) that he is being very honest with me and he is not ready to tell me that he loves me... But what does it take for guys to fall in love with a girl after getting in a relationship?

We spend time together every weekend and we talk and text everyday. I am very affectionate but I don't know what else I can do to let his love grow...

He was engaged with his ex of 6 years right before me. She dumped him and I sometimes feel like he may not be over her...

Is there anything I can do?

Most Helpful Girl

• The things, one does for the other that is unthinkable to many that will be the test.

What Guys Said 1

• Love happens at different times for different people. Just let it happen. You can't make love happen. You don't just fall in love after 5 months or after 3 months. Love isn't a timing thing.

What Girls Said 1

• love grows with time babe