If you're not sexually attractive to women, do you stand a chance?

I've gone out with girls who I later came to know through acquaintances, friendzoned me because I just wasn't attractive enough. I did the max I could, but I can't help my looks (in spite of grooming myself with utmost care). Any hope?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is hope for everybody :) The world isn't full of amazingly attractive people so there is somebody out there for everyone. Perhaps they friendzoned you for other reasons? Maybe you came across too self hating if you believe yourself to be really unattractive and unfortunately that doesn't come across well to others. I'm not saying you do this yourself, but I try to always find guys that are roughly the same attractiveness level as myself because that way I have more of a chance and I feel more confident being around them and there it is less likely I'll be disappointed than if I kept going after guys that I could never get :)

What Girls Said 4

• yeah if you are charming and popular enough. if not then go for less attractive girls than the ones u usually go for. guys like you hope to date girls out of their league and then get upset thinking they can't get women period. you can get girls but you need to realize its levels to this shit and you're probably trying to get a girl whos too cute for you

• yeah , of course u stand a chance , ! the problem is : can u have the confidence? don't judge urself badly , if u judge / score urself badly who will score your self in a better way? the first person who must do that is u ! then others :)

• It depends on the type of person you are. You may be thinking its just your looks but there are many more factors that go into deciding if you like someone or not. Are you awkward? Too sexual? Too quiet? I will say, it is hard to be in a romantic relationship with someone you are not physically attracted to. But, a good thing to keep in mind is being good looking will attract people to you, but a good personality and good heart will make someone stay. If someone likes you for the person you are, physically attractiveness starts to not matter so much.

• You definitely stand a chance, you just need to associate yourself with the right girls. A lot of shallow (and younger-like high school, early 20s aged girls) base a lot of appearance on attraction. As you get older you will see that people have more of an attraction to personality than just looks.

What Guys Said 3