Ok why are people so mean like this?

:(. All I said was "whatever" and this guy that I used to mess around with went crazy. He called me at, a liar, in denial, delusional. And all kinds of mean things. He said he was getting a restraining order on me,, every time. I tell him something he takes it to heart and always does shit like this but why? He says I'm fat and ugly and this and that.. Then why does he want to. fuck me?

Because he texted me.. Early and then said he has to get ready for work.. When all he does is play games and has been for two weeks.. So I said w.e quit playing your gmes

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy is not only mean, but he's acting like a crazy woman. No man with a set of his own testicles would threaten a restraining order on a woman.

He tells you those mean things so you'll believe them, so you'll think you're not good enough for anyone else, and so you'll stay with him instead of finding someone worthy of you and your love.

Deep inside, he's attracted to you; he may even love you. But he is a dysfunctional mess, has self-esteem issues, and projects them onto you.

You are beautiful, and there is someone out there worthy of the special love you have to share. Take his advice by getting a restraining order on him. Keep that manipulative loser far, far away from you.

• He stresses me out!! And drives me crazy.. he tells me we can never be together.. so I don't know if he's attracted

• Well... you should decide and tell me whether he is interested in sex or not. Now you states something different from your last comment

• I don't know wth he wants

What Guys Said 5

• .., wanna tell us what was said by each of you before the "whatever"?

• There simple answer for this he's probably some type drugs like steroids or pcp or something like that and he's a guy and guys like sex

• He wants sex he doesn't care , so that's why he's doing these things

• Opposites are mostly attracted.
    I mean, for example i´m caucasian and ebony girls drive me crazy
    or redheads. I bet that guy is very different from you, isn't it?

• Was he mean to you before you had sex with him?

• No.. This has been going on and off for 6 years :(

• You should just stop talking to him. Find a guy who doesn't treat you like garbage. Honestly you should have dumped this loser the first time he called you fat and ugly. I really don't understand why girls don't just drop dudes that say fucked up things to them.

What Girls Said 8

• This is why I don't like casual sex and fuck buddies, cos it nearly always ends up with one person getting too close and getting upset when the other just writes off their feelings or says something hurtful :/

If he called you ugly and fat then I would just cut him out of your life, I don't know the whole set up here but it doesn't seem like you're getting much fulfillment out of whatever it is. Don't be used and allow a guy to walk all over you because he will just know he can come back and do it all over again.

Just walk away from whoever this man is and don't let your confidence be knocked anymore than it already is :)

• He makes fun of me and says no guy wants. Me and that all guys just want to use me :(.. I hungout with a nice guy last night and we didn't do anything, just went to a party last night. I told him that but he said "just another guy who used you" "you should be used to it" & he said "I might be cool with you if you didn't lie and weren't in denial" he says I lie because he wants blowjobs and after awhile it hurts my jaw :( , because I grind my teeth because stress.. He says I'm in denial because I'm a bigger girl ad I just like cute clothes :(

• He says it to upset you...because it works :) it's not the truth.

• Maybe it is :(. And him saying he's going to get a restraining order, that's a bit o much. He always does this :(

• Steer clear, dear, of this 'Psycho,' block him if you can, Ignore him And Avoid at all costs. He is Not glued together, and no telling him What he may do next. Don't play his game, Nor be his Pong. People in this world are not only 'Mean,' but rude and crude..This loser is one of them.
    Good luck.xx

• Thanks.. Ya I just feel worthless now :(

• Don't feeeel like this, it's Not you..he's the worthless one...Move on and chalk it up as a bad experience with a guy who is just plain twisted.xx

• OMG he sounds abusive and so mean! I know it's hard to get beyond such hateful words but don't take it to heart. Such a person does not know what it means to be kind, and there is nothing greater in this world that than. He's feeling rejected by you and reacting in anger - I just went through it, it really hurts a lot :(

• Ya I know.. Maybe I'm not pretty.. He's making fun of me because its summer and I like shorts. I'm chunky, so what.. They cover my butt... He told I'm in denial.. He said I'm a liar, because my jaw hurts after awhile when I give him head, I try to do it, but my jaws hurt because I grind my teeth and just tense up due to the stress he gives me

• You can do better and you WILL. This is not a healthy man.

• Oh my god, I swear if I were you I would've punched him lol. I am not that skinny either or very pretty, but sorry he is plain rude. I think you should stop talking to this guy, he's a male version of a girls who acts like a total bitch. Don't feel worthless, I saw you before around here, you are really pretty and you seem nice! Don't let idiots ruin your confidence. Mine was ruined three years ago and believe me, it's horrible.

• Ya it is horrible, I always cared about him and was to nice to him.. I was young and naive when I met him and he doesn't understand that... I was made fun of. In school and didn't feel good about myself and being able to e with him made me feel good, but now I have friends.. I just feel so stressed lately because him :(

• I've liked bigger guys too before. He really is a jerk, there's no point in maintaining this type of relationship since he decides once a few months let's say "Ooh, I better act like a dick as a present for her for all the sex she offers and how nice she is" .So mean..

• I don't even offer it to him

• Just don't deal with people like that.

• He's a deadbeat, leave him. He only wants you for sex. Don't become a friend with benefits.

• So he is now lashing out emotionally abusing you, putting you in the corner like a sad puppy.
    Block his number and forget his existence already.

• I don't get why he does that...

• You won't ever make sense out of a dysfunctional person such as him, so don't try.