Why won't he admit he has feelings for me?

So I've been seeing this guy for a few months. We met online. We met and had a good time. We see each other often. We get along great and always have a good time when we are together. We have amazing chemistry. He's introduced me to his daughter and his roommate and another friend of his. He has stayed over my house numerous times and sometimes he will just talk to me the whole night. He's friend kept calling me his girlfriend and he's called me his girlfriend before. But whenever I try to have a serious talk with him he makes a joke about it or just says we are progressing and just to see. But he will ask me if I'm seeing anyone else and tease me about it. I've made it clear that I'm not seeing anyone else or interested in anyone else. But he will still tease me about it. He tells me everything about himself. The good and the bad about his childhood, his job, how much he makes at his job, everything he does basically. When he is upset he will just vent to me for a long time and I just listen to him talk. He listens to me too. I'm not sure if he's trying to keep his options open or if he actually likes me and it's starting to frustrate me. I feel like I'm putting in more effort than him. And he still has his dating profile up. I do too but I don't use it. He's even looked at my profile to see what his competition is. I don't want to waste my time and get any more attached to him if it's not going anywhere. But I don't know how to get him to tell me if he has feelings for me or if we are going anywhere or not. I've tried and he won't give me anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he feels his baggage is too much for you to handle..also maybe because he has a roommate and so cannot sustain family on his own. Can't really say much..

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he thinks taking it further will just complicate things.

• Is this guy worth the hassle? I wouldn't say so.

What Girls Said 2

• Because some people are complicated and shit

• I am assuming that you have slept with him... Why didn't you wait until you become his gf? You were too easy for him...guys like challenge... You are already his before he made commitment. He does online dating thing and obviously he wants to keep his option open.