What is a guy thinking in the beginning stages of dating? We met online and we've been dating for about a month now. Looking for something better?

I've met his friends, he/his friends said they liked me. But he still has his profile up (I do as well) and i can see he's online even without signing into my account. I hate playing these games, i sign on and yes I get several emails/winks/likes just so he doesn't think I'm some needy person. I am an independent woman, but I'm a monogamous type and dislike dating several people at once. What do I do?

What Guys Said 1

• i think most guys who turn to the online world are looking for something very specific. You can try being the very specific person he is looking for, if you'd like, but it sounds like the two of you are still in the "friendship" phase. That he hasn't invited you any further implies he has some "dirty" things in mind and doesn't want to scare you off. if you have this side to you as well, then it's time to roll out the whipped cream and lubricants. Otherwise, be prepared to move on.

What Girls Said 0