Why do I like Asian guys so much?

Alright, so, this is something strange I've been noticing. You know how sometimes Asian girls really like white guys and white guys really like Asian girls? well, i happen to be a mixed girl with a racial preference of asians.
I read somewhere that Asian guys are the least attractive race to girls because they didn't have as much testosterone, but ironically, they seem to be the most attractive to me. Another thing is that although I might think some guy of another race *looks* attractive, i dont necessarily feel like getting to know that person, but with Asians i tend to feel like that.
Something else that is weird is that I am not really attracted to a guys height, masculinity, muscles, or age, unlike many other girls. in fact i tend to like the sort of girly-ish guys, and usually think they are better looking than manly ripped guys.
it certainly has nothing to do with whether i think one race is better than the other, because i dont. i would totally give a nice white/black/latino guy a chance as a boyfriend, but im simply not as attracted to them as Asian guys.
I've had positive and negative experiences with a lot of different cultures (i come from a mixed family, and been to different places) but i did not like any better than the other because they are all just different, and you can't just judge people based off of what background they are from. so its not that i am attracted to a guy because of that.
i dont know many others whom i can relate to. the thing seems like a mystery to me. It seems to me that most girls prefer white guys! What is up with the racial preference in my case? if anyone could offer any scientific explanation for this, that would especially be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, if you're fair (light) skinned and hot, I'M UP FOR IT!!!

Anyways, Asians tend to be more traditional about relationships and they really do commit unlike your typical white guy.

What Guys Said 5

• People have their own preferences. There's definitely nothing wrong with it.

• Interdasting. Stats? Are you hot? ;)

• I guess spending too much time in chinatown

• cuz you watch too much anime. by the way Asian guys don't look like that in real life.

• Hey, girl. I see you be cravin' the Asian.

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you sort of answered your own question there :)

"Something else that is weird is that I am not really attracted to a guys height, masculinity, muscles, or age, unlike many other girls. in fact i tend to like the sort of girly-ish guys, and usually think they are better looking than manly ripped guys."

Asian guys tend to fit that description.
    They are usually short with soft-boyish features.
    It's rare that you see a very tall , ripped Asian with strong manly features.

Being that you like those features, it makes sense that you like Asian men since
    they fit that very well.

It's great to have a "type".
    But when you become limited to only dating that type...you are only
    doing yourself an injustice.
    There are many great people out there you and potentially get to meet
    but you wouldn't know that because you are only looking in one direction.

• *Typo* There are many great people out there you CAN potentially get to meet

• Because they are hot and cute!!!
    What's not to love about them?

• because you have yellow fever

• Fetishization isn't very good.