I feel used and unappreciated?

Me & my boyfriend broke up, he dumped me. We were going out for 10 months already and I REALLY loved this guy. but in one occasion I cheated while being drunk , I know its not an excuse , But it happens. The day after , and I told my bf what I had done, I kissed another dude.I felt so bad and ashamed but he decided to forgive me. after that he decided to "forget" about that , but he dumps me 3mnths later he said he didn't love me anymore that he was disappointed at what I had done to him but after that , so many things had happened in between us , and out of nowhere he dumps me? he seemed so in love with me , if this was gonna be an issue , why didn't he dump me when I told him I cheated? but noo he had to lead me on and break my heart out of nowhere. He was seeing another girl , but we saw eachother in December , he said he was sorry and wanted to work things out because he loved me.. he told me that and an hour later he tells me its not gonna work out, like wtf? so I decide to just stay away.He dated this other girl from February to april.One day he decide to message me , and he says he misses me a lot and that he still loves me and the reason why he dumped me was because I had hurt him before and he was really disappointed , but at this point , I feel hurt what he had done TO ME. He dumps me and starts something serious with someone else? I felt so unappreciated and used. So we decide to work things out again , and he really wants to marry me, but I can't get over the fact that he was with anoher girl , and this girl still send him txts.i don't know if I should trust him , but then again he send me every message she has sends him, and he also said that I can call her or whatever so I can see he isn't cheating, he said he was not gonna loos me this time.I love him but feel so hurt and don't know if I should trust him.What should I do? does he love me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys second guess everything they do for hours, months, years... He was severely hurt that you cheated on him, even though he said it was okay it really wasn't and it nagged at him. He started something with someone else because you really hurt him and he was feeling really insecure. He still loved you though. If he trusts you enough to make another move, try to forgive him. You both hurt each other, maybe you can both bounce back.

What Guys Said 6

• You cheated on him, apologized, and kissed another guy in the span of two days. Yeah, I don't blame him for being hurt. Don't you think he also feels used and unappreciated? It may have just been a drunken "oops" to you, but it clearly shattered his faith in you.

At this point, he doesn't really seem to trust you, and you don't seem to trust him. Without that, your relationship WILL end in disaster. I suggest you break it off, for good this time. Don't follow each others' love lives, don't just be friends, just end it and move on.

• Nope.. You answered your own question, he broke up with you and used the other girl as rebound. I'd say be the stronger person and say NO. I mean, it's happened once, so why won't it happen again? People aren't computers, you can't reprogram them to love you and be incapable of letting you down... I know it's hard, but seriously - it's for the better.

• My ex boyfriend left this girl because he had "realized" that he still loved me , and I KNOW I should've never taken him back either but I love this guy.We've both done fucked up things to eachother but WE STILL LOVE EACHOTHER , it's just hard.

• I just hope that you keep it in mind - love is really hard to overcome, but ultimately it seems like the guy doesn't trust you too much, and that's never something thats in a good relationship.

• maybe he thought he could forgive you for cheating but wasn't able to handle it. No cheating doesn't happen if you have a real relationship there had to be reasons other then "I was drunk" for it to happen and you don't have trust now as you said all it will do if y'all try again is hurt one or both of you again

• You cheated. Now you know that the best course is to just break up.

• Well maybe it's best you just break up, but if he's serious about not cheating then give him another chance you super sweet girl

• You kissed another dude and it took him time to process it. Game over.

What Girls Said 0