What's your idea of a perfect date?

Im trying to get out and go dating more and i just wanted to know some of the things that women like or look for in a good date? One of the things i planned on doing is cooking for my date and watching some movies or maybe going out on a picnic if its nice out. What are some of the things you women like?

thank you all for the great ideas!! i will definitely use some of these

Most Helpful Girl

• The perfect date really depends on the girl. What types of things interest her?

I know for me, I like art, nature and food. So anything involving one or all of these things wins gold stars from me. I think picnics and cooking food are both great ideas. Impress her with your cooking skills, or find a really romantic, interesting place to picnic.

Creative date ideas are the best! They showcase your creativity and show her that you are interested.

If you live in a city or large town, find events going on and go to those together. In my city they offer movies on top of the parking garage of a mall, i think that would be pretty spectacular for a date. I know I would love it if a guy invited me to do that.

What Girls Said 7

• I like spontaneous and adventurous ones. I like things unique but I'm also a cheesy person. I like the cooking idea and maybe bake something with her to get her involved and stuff. Like my perfect date I had was he biked over to my house because he knew I liked to bike, we rode on the trails at a comfortable pace so no sweat. He remember me mentioning how I'd never been in a thrift store so he took me to one and bought me a couple comic books (I love comics), we then walked over to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant and we ate at a bench near by. We then returned to the bikes, rode to the movies, caught monsters university and then went to a frozen yogurt things for desert (we payed for movies, I payed for yogurt to be fair- you guys aren't made of money). We rode around after and crashed a random block part we found. So we danced and ate and danced some more (live band) we got lost riding after and then went to a golf course and laid underneath the stars. By far best date I've been on. It was unique, personal, a little cheesy and totally worked or by chance. Think about her interests, the type of person she is :) if you put a lot of thought into it she'll love it no matter what

• I'm like doing things that I will remember. The perfect date would be something fun or crazy. I dont know what I'd with the guy who takes me Dumpster diving! Or we can go to quirky little thrift shop and play dress up. Laugh and do things where people would probably give you crazy stares but you wouldn't care because you're having such a good time.
    You want to be romantic? Take her to a normal grocery store and by a bouquet of flowers. Dont give her the flowers. Tell her that you both are going to stand on the corner, play a game where the objective is to get people to smile by handing them free flowers. Smiles = points. When it gets down to the last flower, give it to her. If she smiles then you win.

• -Movies
    -Picnic
    -Mini Golf
    -Bowling
    -Ice/Roller Skating
    -Golf (hitting from the range)
    -Laser Tag
    -An interactive museum of some sort

I like a date where we can have fun, but can also get close. Like a movie so you can hold my hand, or wrap my arm around me. Skating so we can hold hands. And bowling or Golf/Mini Golf so you can help show me how it's done!

• i like the cooking idea but first you have to be a good cook, and second you should of have had sex with her already or be sure she wants it, she most likely won't go to your place to 'be the main course' on a first date, even tough it depends a lot on the situation.
    grab some mimosas for lunch/brunch on a nice restaurant with tables outside on a sunny lazy day.
    take her to a hookah bar if she likes those.
    show her some park or touristic attraction she's never been too
    anywhere close to the water is a good thing... a park with a lake, a beach, a boat, falls, etc

• We go out to dinner, watch star wars and then have sex lol

• Sounds childish and stupid but I really wanna go to an Aquarium then go eat something, have a nice conversation, get to know each other and hug him.

• Paintball or a rodeo or horseback riding or hunting then food.

What Guys Said 1

• we meet. we fuck about 5 times. then sleep.