You're given 2 types of personality. Which one do you prefer?

Type A: Jealous and insecure. Shows a lot of affection and pays a lot of attention to you. Does not hide his/her feelings about you. You can tell you are loved by this person 100% sure.

Type B: Jealous and insecure, but doesn't really show it. Sometimes, he/she looks like they don't care about you but they do actually care. Doesn't show much affection. Sometimes you're confused but you can tell they love you.

Most Helpful Girl

• So one shows they're jealous and the other does not even though both are. I'm going with the one that doesn't show it. Neediness is never attractive and after awhile it can get very very overwhelming

• That was point of type B. Type A is needy and type B is not but doesn't mean they don't love you. I heard that people eventually get bored of their partners with type A personality because they know they're loved and they have nothing to worry about. On the other hand people with type B, you're sometimes worried your partner may leave you, but you're pleasured with rare affection or love confirmation from your partner who doesn't usually show affection.

• That's not true. Type a in unattractive because they cling and suffocate too much. You can't be in a relationship if you have no breathing room. It's not because you get bored, it's because you can't take their constant neediness more

Type b isn't because they other person keeps you wondering. It's because they are more independent which is very attractive.

In a really good relationship you never wonder if the person is going to leave you. You know they are not. Your reasonings for why type b is more attractive isn't correct

What Girls Said 14

• A ) everyone wants to feel loved, and if he's honest with me about when he's jealous I know things will work out. Communication is key to any relationship

• Type A.

But I'd be hoping for better.

• I will choose A.

• I'd say type A I guess.

• definitely type A. i've had both types before, and realized too late that i really needed type A's affection, cause he was just always there for me. I'd rather know i'm loved instead of playing games. I'm so done with the games, haha.

• Type A. I can't stand it when my boyfriend acts like he doesn't care. Worst feeling ever.

• Type A for sure.

• Type A for sure! I hate being confused about what someone is thinking or feeling.

• Type A. Why wouldn't I want to be 100% sure?

• Type A is more open and upfront

• a I can't do a guy who isn't affectionate.

• Personality type A

• Type A for sure

• A. Duh. He has to be extra possessive and aggressive too.

What Guys Said 5

• Probably A.

• neither , she shouldn't have to be jealous or insecure about me if she is that just says we don't have any thing that will last so my choice would be neither

• Type B is all flaws, I choose Type A.

• Type A, I don't like lying

• I think Virus Type A is my choice.