Why don't Asian girls find us hispanic guy attractive?

Why don't Asian girls find us hispanic guy attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• i find a lot of them attractive. they just dont find me attractive hahah
    the short stubby ones scare me. they always have that angry scary face on.

• I'm not short so I don't think I would scare you lol

What Girls Said 5

• I find hispanic guys attractive.

• I am Asian, and it is not that Hispanics are not attractive because that is not true, but it could be because some are more toward the short side. A lot of Asians who grew up around people who look like them, may prefer someone of their own race. It isn't being racist it is just what they are use to. But I mean every one is different, race shouldn't matter at all.

• Not always the case, everybody has their own preferences. Perhaps some Asian girls find Hispanic men attractive and some don't. Don't assume all Asian women are turned off by a Latino fire based off of 2 or 3 encounters.

• I'm Asian, but grew up in a white community, I'm completely white washed, so I've lived and grew up around white people, white boys so it's not that I find other races unattractive just I find white guys to be more attractive to me on the basis of growing up in that environment/culture

• Good question, I don't see that around much either now that you bring it up.

What Guys Said 0