Why am I so unattractive to girls?

Girls just seem like they don't want to talk to me at all

Most Helpful Girl

• You're super cute ! If those girls don't like you then they're missing out. (: and don't forget, looks aren't everything. I like personality more

• I know that but everyone always compliments me on how nice I am

What Girls Said 8

• You look cute to me :)

• What are you talking about? You are not unattractive at all.

• You don't look unattractive. & don't forget looks aren't everything.

• You look okay. So am guessing there is something wrong with either the way you talk or walk. These two can be a turn off.
    Also personality.

• If you are the super cute guy in the pick, I have no idea why? Hmu sometime. Lol I'm 13.

• Don't change, Be like you actually are, Fuck people if they don't like how you talk/walk or whatever :)

• Really? You're pretty good looking so it must be for another reason.

• Show me how you look

What Guys Said 6

• It's definitely not your looks. Either you're shy or not confident or need initiating contact with them more than you think. Have you read how to be an alpha male? http://howtoalphamale.blogspot.com/

• i have the same problem. You're kinda young though so i would give it more time. You can't really say that you are unattractive as of now. Go to college and see what the girls think then.

• I am wondering the same for me. Later i discovered that it is because i am too much nice to women. Lol

• There could be many reasons.

Quality over quantity my friend.

• maybe cause you never talk to girls.

• Nah, bro. You have a pretty-boy face. Good for you.