How important is a girl/ women's Hygiene for a men?

So how important is a girls/ women's hygiene for men? My sister doesn't shower she only showers once a month and not even once she rarely showers. I think it's so nasty. I tell her that she should worry about her hygiene specially since men want to date her. She already has 5 children and they are getting the same habit as hers. How important is it for men? Would you guys or lady's date someone that hardly showers?

• Yes you would
  • Hell NO!
  • Depends?

Most Helpful Girl

• that is very unhealthy, even if you are in an expedition or trip that you don't have access to anywhere to wash yourself you should clean your body with some wet tissues "every day". an unclean body makes you frustrated mentally and causes permanent tiredness, and it can cause many sicknesses too. if the children start to get the same habit the least that happens to them is having lice. and it can get worse as serious digestive problems and intestine worms and and etc.
    tell her this is very serious, specially for the kids, if she doesn't care for herself.

• The children already has lice they have been send home because of this problem so many times. I do tell her that it's important for her to take care of herself and her children but she just ignores me. I honestly don't know how else to help her.

• leave her. take the children away.

What Guys Said 7

• No, not a chance. Good hygiene is important to me.

• I think, that after 5 kids she has let herself go! But for me, I do take care of myself, I clean, groom, workout, eat healthy, exercise, etc so I would like for my girl to take that same pride in herself.

• No she did this since before her last child.

• That's absolutely disgusting. No way would I have sex with a girl, or date a girl, with bad hygiene.

• She already has 5 kids. I think she's the winner here.

• Not at thay level, I'm fine if a girl skips a few showers if we are in a relationship.

• Once a month? That's either an exaggeration or so very disgusting... literally just gagged.

• It's disgusting my bf doesn't even want to give her a ride because once she is off the car smells horrible

• hygiene is important how can i lick her pussy if it smells like garbage

What Girls Said 4

• She has 5 kids and no man. She might have had one already if she had better hygiene

hygiene is so important to men. men can be kind of hypocritical because some of them will fuck with a stinking bitch on the low but will clown her after its over. no one will respect a smelly stank nasty person and its horrible that she has her kids like that. her kids will catch hell in school if they don't already

• eww its so unhealthy an unhygienic!!! she has got kids she should act as a good example to them...and not try to smell like a tramp...i take a bath twice/ thrice a day..i wonder how man can be attracted to someone with such a poor hygiene

• Oh god that's sooooooo gross...

• I don't want to get near her that's how bad it is that's why I try to give her advice but she tells me that she doesn't like to shower... It's so nasty

• its so sad

• Oh that's nastayyyyyy!!! :(
    She could get an infection! Plus, if I expect my guy to have good hygiene and clean and short fingernails, you bet I'd have those expectations for myself.

• Its very important.