Is it true that most guys are intimidated by very tall women?

I mean women like 5'11 and over. I've only had two boyfriends in my life and they both treated me like crap. My first dumped me because he said he prefers short girls. He's 6ft and I'm 6'2. I don't even wanna talk about my current ex. Most guys prefer petite to average size women even the tall guys at 6'8". I asked out this 6'7" guy one time and he rejected me and ended up dating a petite girl. People say I'm lucky to be tall. Please! I don't know why girls that are under 5'10 are complaining about being tall. Try being a 6'2 young girl!

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe 50% of of people are hung up on height.
    I don't care how tall a woman is;it won't turn me off.I don't care if she's taller than me.She's a woman, I'm a man, and that's all you need.

What Guys Said 6

• i'm 5'7 but for some odd reason i've found tall girls very hot and attractive

• At least you appreciate very tall ladies. Guys taller than me don't appreciate it at all and have a fit because I was as tall as them. I hate being a 6'2 girl.

• love long legs!

• Well id be lucky if I get a tall girl above 6 ft, but I know it wouldn't be possible cause Im 5'10" and girls that tall wouldn't probably date guys shorter than them:(
    Personally, tall girls seem hotter to me than most short ones :D

• 6'2 for a girl is tall like WNBA tall I'm 5'11 and according to one girl on here I'm short even though 5'7 is considered average in America. She must date 10 foot trolls or Paul Bunyan.

• Not intimidated, but being 5'6", I know I have no chance, so I don't pursue.

• Oh. My short girls are like 5'6", 5'4" and 5ft and they all have boyfriends. I've dated guys that were 6ft and 5'9" and they both dumped me. I have no choice but to date short guys.

• Yeah, nobody has ever made fun of my height, but it's obvious I'm on the shorter end of the stick. Girls usually like taller guys, even the ones shorter than me. I think I am too short, even for you. You are very tall. Keep trying, though. It's only 2 guys. You might have to be a bit more selective.

• I'm 5'11''. My ideal girl would be 5'9'' or 5'10'', but I'd rather date a 6'2'' girl than a short girl. But I am in the minority, as most guys prefer short girls. Oh, well, more tall girls for me then haha.

• id like to fuck a tall girl lol but in their case i guess they like to feel like the man...sexist i know but hey its hard to break out of things like that..there will be a guy that like you that way tho

What Girls Said 0