Should I have told him I like him?

This guy and I are good friends and I never thought I'd like this guy but one day I just caught feelings. We got in this big fight and I wanted to be done with him but instead I felt the need to explain myself and I ended up telling him I like him. He hasn't said shit about it and I figure he doesn't feel the same. I felt better about getting it off my chest but now I feel shitty that I made myself vulnerable and I feel like I'll be butthurt over the rejection and it'll ruin this friendship that I value which is why I avoided saying anything in the first place. I just don't know if what I did was the right thing to do. I know I can't take it back so how can I move forward like nothing ever happened?

What Guys Said 1

• i have a similar question, i just asked. i said "why should i tell a girl i like her, what good what that do me?". so, i feel your pain. do you think you should have?

What Girls Said 0