How would you feel if your crush found out you were on GAG to find out if he/she liked you or not and saw all your questions about them?

Basically asking about someone's actions and their words. Then your crush sees your profile and all the questions you asked about them and the details on GAG.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol firstly i'd like to say nice question (y)
    i have always wondered if he saw my questions what will he think about me, it would be highly awkward and embarasing for me. may be he will get angry coz instead of asking about his feelings from him i asked the world what he thinks about me. and i'd act like a complete idiot in front of him if i come to know he has read my questions

• Thank you :)

Its strange to think about, you'd never know how he could react. It might be good it might not end well.

Maybe he secretly sees it and does what you wish he did in person :p

• lol, i wish that happens. but even if he doesn't sees those questions he still does what u wish <3

What Girls Said 10

• Crushes are for the weak! I kid. Sort of...

• Crushes are for the weak? They just happen.

Better even. A guys sex partner is posting how she's faking orgasms and he sees that feeling

• They happen because people want/need/wish for them to happen.

Well that would suck.

• Hmm it makes sense.

Then it would be better for me to say Im interested and would like to get to know that person better :p

• I. Would. Implode.

• I'd not want my bf to see my questions here. It'd be embarrassing. I'll freak out. All of my questions are about him.

• I think he would cotton on that I like him. Or at least that I like someone. I'd think it was funny. And I'd probably check his questions to see how he's feeling xD

• That would be awkward

• I'd feel like crawling up in a hole and die lol. It would be embarrassing. Especially if he would tell others about it.

• My questions are not personal so they wouldn't find anything.

• I would feel embarrassed first then it would be funny.
    If someone asks questions about someone it means they care

• I would want to hide and completely disappear.

• That would be soooo embarrassing and he would think Im a freak

What Guys Said 1

• I don't have a crush, and I don't ask questions based on advice and stuff. But if I did, then I would probably just confess everything and see how it plays :9