Is this guy doing the pullback?

I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now. He seems very into me and about a week ago had a serious conversation about what we wanted in a relationship and he asked me whether i wanted to stay in this town forever or if I'd be willing to relocate. We haven't made anything official yet but after that talk he got offered a job in another city. He said he was considering it. The last time I saw him he was a bit more distant and distracted. I'm wondering if he is doing the pullback, or what is going on?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, sounds like he doesn't want to put you in a position where you have to leave town, the easiest way is to just ask him, ask him whether or not he still wants to be with you and if so, you two communicate how to best handle this situation. Honestly, communication gets rid of all questions.

• Yeah but Maybe I should just wait until he figured out what he wants from me since he just got the news and wait to see if he will be in touch. He seems very interested so I'm hoping he would at least get in touch either way to let me know.

What Girls Said 0