How will my life change if I start approaching girls?

If I start approaching girls and getting numbers, how will my life change? What would life be like for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you start approaching girls you will learn how to approach girls. It is very likely not to occur (successfully) the first time, or even the first ten times. But as you familiarize yourself with rejection, you will worry less about being rejected. And thus your confidence will increase by default, which will result in eventual success. You may even find ways to weather rejection and not let it stop you from pursuing a girl who rejected you anyway - a lot of girls are strangely into guys who aren't deterred by being rejected.

What Girls Said 2

• That depends on how successful you are. Can't say. We're not psychic, you know.

• I reckon you'd be much happier. And more confident. You'd be surprised about how good it feels to be wanted.

What Guys Said 6

• Well...
    1) you lose your freedom
    2) you will no longer have an opinion on anything, she will tell you what you think
    3) You will have sex more in the beginning then way less later...
    4) you wil never be right again.
    5) You will apologize every day several times a day.
    oh wait...that is when you get married...well dating is just preparing for marriage

• You'll start having sex more than you currently are.

• Who can honestly say, since NO ONE here knows what your life is like right now?

• Pussy, is what.

• People will treat you with respect. Little kids will smile at you more. Others will feel obligated to hold the door open for you. Employers will cold call you with job offers for 6 figures a year and will offer paid training if you don't have the necessary skills yet. Parents will brag about you to other parents, and they aren't even your parents. Businesses will give you special discounts. When you go to sporting events, the cameras will be more concerned with what you are doing than the actual game. Your hometown will decide to have a daily parade in your name, and it never gets rained on. Celebrities will gossip about what you wear. Plants will grow toward you.

Wait a second, sorry. That's what life would be like if you were the Most Interesting Man In The World. How would life change for you? Well, you'd have more numbers in your contact list than you did prior. Everything else would be about the same...