Why is my boyfriend chivalrous to other girls?

In a way I understand it and in other ways I don't. Sometimes his sweatshirt is on other girls and the girls have my boyfriend's sweatshirt in their house. I don't care if the girl has a boyfriend, I still feel like it's weird. I know I shouldn't care but I kinda do. My boyfriend tells me it's nothing and I shouldn't worry about it. Am I in the wrong for feeling this way? He is chivalrous to me all the time but I get annoyed when it's with other girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're insecure because you're dating a gentleman? Huh?

• You know I was a little airheaded this morning.. you're right. I'm actually very thankful for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Chivalry is simply a code of ethics, respect and honor that is all it's nothing to worry about.

• What a chauvinist pig.

• Chivalry is just kindness that happens to be directed at women. It's not dead, and it's nothing you should worry about.

If he only showed kindness to hot girls, then that wouldn't be chivalry, and you should worry.

What Girls Said 2

• You have every right to feel the way you do and I understand how hard it can be because my fiancé is super chivalrous too. I also constantly hear from other girls how hot they find him and what they want to do with him etc. I just had to remember that he loves me and that I trust him more than I don't trust those bitches.

• I find that a little strange, honestly. I'm assuming these girls are cold and that is why he's lending them his sweatshirt? Where are they when this is happening?