What are some reasons a 25 year old guy will seek to have a relationship?

Is it to find a potential life partner or is it just to have fun? Or is it out of loneliness? Or is it just a combo of all?

How many 25 year olds or mid 20s get into a relationship with a future in prospect? Or do guys not think about the future at all?

As a girl I always think about the potential for a future by not sure how guys think or work.

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice. We don't get good at relationships by watching sit-coms and rom-coms and reading books about them.

We get good at relationships by being in them. Learning how to communicate effectively, learning how one persons desires can overturn and overthrow our perceptions of independence, and what compromises can and should be made, versus the ones which are warning signs when they are demanded.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on each individual, i can only share my own opinion. I am 25 , male and I am after a long term relationship where i can see some sort of future. There have been many times where i could of got into a relationship with a girl, but i knew straight away it wasn't going to work out. I rather not get into a relationship and string someone around and end up hurting them just for sex. But i can't say the same for my other guy friends.

• What are some reasons a 25 year old guy will seek to have a relationship?

To get some kitty kat.

What Girls Said 2

• In my experience (with friends my age) they are interested in finding a relationship with long term potential.

• At 25 guys aren't that serious about getting married but they're also not ruling that out. This is why girls tend to date older guys because older guys are more likely to be looking to settle down while the younger guys are living day to day