Guys, what do you think of chubby (overweight) girls?

Maybe 40 pounds heavier than their ideal weight for their height.

Say she has a pretty cute face and she's nice, sweet, funny, etc.

Would you consider dating her or the fat turns you off?

Why do you hate chubby girls so much? They are not a deadly virus. What did they ever do to you? They can be the nicest and most kind hearted girl you have known but they will still be ugly, disgusting, and unattractive in your eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that fat turns me off, I actually like a girl who's a little overweight sometimes (not by 40 pounds though). It's more so the lifestyle, I'd expect anyone who I date to at least be healthy and in shape. Same thing for people who smoke, etc

What Guys Said 11

• Sigh, I know how shallow this is going to make me sound, but I would not be attracted to them in a romantic sense.

However, when it comes to my judgement as a morally sound individual, obesity does not come into play. I only judge that through character integrity.

• brutally honest. the fat might turn me off.

• I'd want her to be healthy, but I'm not turned off by chubbiness at all. A little extra sumpin' sumpin' can be nice.

• Might bang, but I wouldn't date her.

• I'm surprised by this

• We aren't personal trainers tho. You need to get your shit together before you get into a relationship with someone

• By that logic, I should try to improve every woman out there with fixable "flaws". I'm not looking for a project. I want a girl that is already what I want.

• If a girl was cute, nice, sweet, funny, etc, and she was a little chubby? I would go out with her in a second. No problem whatsoever.

• I have this joy in having sex with chubby girls. But I am attracted to short thin girls with an excellent figure.

• Would not date.

• I like chubby girls

• I would personally look at her actions and likes, not her appearence. However, the fat might turn me off soo..

• I love chubby girls coz anywhere u grab them it feels like boobs hahaha

• Nah, couldn't do it. The weight really ruins the feminine look. It's the reason why guys and girls don't look good with the excess weight. Fat makes the entire skeletal structure very gender neutral. Guys are naturally going to be attracted to traits they deem feminine the way women are attracted to traits that express masculinity. The weight drowns those features out and make them less visible.

So no, I am not attracted to people that are overweight to that extent, and as a result I couldn't see dating said person.

What Girls Said 3

• There is always going to be a guy who doesn't care about weight.

Some guys are shallow.
    Some guys aren't.

I've seen skinny guys with fat chicks and I've seen fat guys with fat chicks. IT all depends on the person.

• Some guys like fat girls they are called chub chasers

• I'm going to be painfully honest with you. If the guy is in relatively good shape and a healthy weight, most likely he will not be too attracted to someone that is a bit out of shape.