What to do about this girl? She has mixed feelings?

So I have known this girl for a while and she is really pretty and I have told her that I like her and also that she is one of those most beautiful girls I have ever met. We texted for a bit but she eqs busy and her phone got disconnected but as soon as she got her phone back she made sure to text me. I asked her if she liked me because I wasn't sure what to think because I had heard she did, but she told me "I was starting to but I couldn't because I don't want to lead you on because I have mixed feelings for my ex" we've still been talking to each other and she keeps the conversation going. Should I try to take her out and make a move on her still? I really like this girl and she acts super shy around me and sometimes comes to where I work and I always see her looking at me from afar. Halp?

Most Helpful Girl

• First she has to be over her bf. Then make a move

What Girls Said 2

• No give her time before you make any more moves. I think it would be best if you just tried to get over her because even if she did all of a sudden go for you, a large reason would prob be that she's trying to get over her ex by distracting herself with you. So that would just leave you hurt and used, and I doubt either of you want that.

• a coffee date wouldn't hurt tho, i guess

What Guys Said 0