Has this guy lost interest or just not that serious? dating site question?

I have been talking to this guy for about a week, and we were really hitting it off- we have a lot in common and in a dating site full of guys wanting casual things, he wanted something lasting. It's been several days and he hasn't replied to my last message yet he's been on. Things like this just make me wonder if he's not as anxious to see my messages as I am his, or if he's persuing something else? Guys, what would your reason be? thanks!!

What Guys Said 1

• "several" can mean anything. You need to give us a number. How many days?

If it's more than 3 or 4 then he's probably not interested. If it's been a week then for sure he's not interested.

I've heard of this happening a lot to women... they think they hit it off but they really aren't lol. They never hear back from those guys. You wouldn't be alone there. Him being on the website doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's him not calling or contacting you that makes all the difference. Again, how many days exactly?

• we hadn't started texting or calling yet, and it's been 2 days.

• 2 days? Don't trip. Just kick back. He probably doesn't want to smother you.

What Girls Said 0