Why dont he call me back? I'm waiting for his call each and every day?

I have dated this guy for a while, I love him to death, like its scary how much I love him. After 7-10 dates, he asked me to be his girlfriend. And I sayd yes, after 4 months I broke up with him, because he started to act like fucking jerk, and I ain't got no time to waste with jerk-as. We never spoke to each other after I broke up with him, in 1 month we didn't talk. And one day he called me and start texting me, I never responded back, because I was still mad at him. He start showing up to my house with flowers, rings and stuff. At the end I forgive him, and we start talking agian like before. Story short , he stopped calling me for a 4-5days, and nw I'm fucking worried about why in the hell he don't call me?

Most Helpful Guy

• because you set a precedent by taking him back and now he thinks he can do it all the time, or at least thinks he can turn up whenever he feels like it and win you back again again. Basically you were right the first time.

What Guys Said 1

• You almost sound like a convenience. And he will give you stuff to get what he wants. Careful.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you are the girl on the side