How do you deal with a guy that doesn't like talking about his feelings?

I've been seeing a guy for a few months. He knows how I feel about him but he hasn't really told me anything besides he's spending time with me so he's interested in me. I'm not sure if he's just stringing me along or if he actually likes me. I've tried to talk to him about it but it's goes no where and I don't want to keep pushing the subject. He is pretty open with me about everything else and tells me everything. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• keep my options open and date other ppl. u tried talking to him so there was his chance to express how he felt about u and let u know but he didn't do that so I wouldn't rule out any other guys who took me seriously. hopefully ur not sleeping with him b/c this sounds like the kind of guy who'd cut and run when he gets another girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think he is that into you, if a guy really likes/love you.. he tells you no matter how difficult it is for him.

• I've had my share if emotionally detached guys. Nowdays when I see oneI run the other way. Yikes