Craig's list for female companionship?

I'm so desperate for female companionship. Would you recommend Craigslist?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never used Craigslist so I can't recommend it due to that. Why not be more active in your town to find new people to talk to and form an attraction?

• I can't because attention happens first and I'm ugly

• No weight is not fixable. I like to eat and I'm always hungry. If a woman doesn't want me for me she is not worth it

• Fair enough then. Try the craigslist.

What Girls Said 3

• think about the type of female who would answer a craigslist ad. lol maybe you shouldn't

• You could try OKCupid or Tinder. I'm not experienced myself with them, but I think they could be more reliable than Craigslist.

• Id recommend a bar first

What Guys Said 1

• No. A bar would be the much better option.

Most of craigslist is just fake phishing crap. Most of the actual posts on there are just gross unkempt women looking to sell sex for money. Pretty much any of the remaining posts are looking for the absolute hottest guys possible (or guys with p*rnstar dicks, or both).

I fully understand being desperate for female companionship, but even so, craigslist is a horrible idea. That isn't to say it CAN'T work out for you, but do not count on it.