Is being exclusive different from being boyfriend/girlfriend?

This guy and I have been dating for 2 months now. We are away for the summer but in about a week and a half im going to go visit him! We have both talked a few weeks ago saying that we were happy with how things were going between us so far! By the time i go see him we will have beenn dating for about 2 1/2 months. Im pretty sure I am going to be meeting his family (Im planning on introducing him to mine over skype). Should I bring up being exlcusive, or does this insinuate I want to be his girlfriend? (I do want to behis gf but dont want to rush things or freak him out)

What Guys Said 1

• I think it is better to make everything you want explicit

• yes, because I want a relationship but if he ends up not wanting one that would cause some issues, like i continuing this on the basis that there is potential for relationships, however do you think 2 and a half months is enough time?

What Girls Said 0