Did you ever have a crush on someone then somewhere down the road you stared to hate them for whatever reason?

it could simple they rejected you badly or they talk about you and thought they was angels.

maybe turned out to be something other then what you thought.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. The guy started showing obvious signs of liking my best friend. Boy, did that infatuation turn into hate real quick! :P But infatuation and hate were just both two strong, irrational, fleeting emotions that I quickly got over. Barely knew the guy anyway, haha.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't hate no one except my bully's , yes i did dislike my crush , Richelle
    cause she played mind games with me , she wanted to use me for sex
    than dump me , i don't go there with any girl

• I think it's a psychological reaction to rejection. Better to hate someone than crushing on someone, who will never like you.

• Yup. Some days i feel like slapping her in the face. It's all so confusing and exhausting.

What Girls Said 3

• Yupyup. It happens. I think it's a coping mechanism for trying to deal with someone not seeing you the way you want to be seen.

• Lol yes. I hated them for not wishing me happy birthday!!!

• Yes, I had a couple of crushes based solely on looks. Once I got to know them more, I realized some where ugly inside :(