Why has he suddenly stopped calling me?

I met this really sweet guy at a party and he was very keen on me. He smothered me in attention and we chatted all through the evening. As I was... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Helms girl is so right. I can only add that you will probably never know what is going on in his mind. There could be so many reasons why he has cooled off. You can guess all you want but short of being inside his brain you will never know. And you don't need to know. Just judge on the actions and you will be fine. Considering how easy it is to stay in touch these days with texts, something is up but there isn't anything you can do about it. He may be one of those that will contact you out of the blue in a few weeks, he may just not call back at all. Sending him another text won't help and will just make you look like a doormat. He knows how to get a hold of you. Leave the ball in his court to get in touch and don't be so easy to let him back in your life when he does call. Let him know in a subtle way that you are not impressed by his sudden lack of contact otherwise he will continue to treat you like this.