I don't know what to do, I'm bout to lose my mind!

This girl broke it off with me bout a 2 and a half weeks ago but I haven't talked to her in a week and a half. She said she felt like we were rushing into a relationship too quickly than she comfortable with right now because she's just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. She says she needs time to work on herself. And says I just need to chill because she says she felt like I was pushing her into a relationship and I wasn't at all. I wanna text her so bad and just ask how she's doing. But I don't wanna seem like I'm pushing her into anything cause I'm not. I just wanna be friends. I don't get why we can't just handout as friends. Everyone said she always talked about me and always said how much she liked me. So how long do I need to wait to text her and if I text her and talk to her would it be too much to ask for us to like grab lunch or just hang out as friends? Please help me cause I really like this girl and don't wanna lose her. I don't know what to do, it's driving me crazy!

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her time, if she takes forever then she's obviously not interested and you can move on, don't be used, I'm sure you're great!

What Girls Said 1

• Well a four and a half years is quite a long time so she will need time to get over him. If you really like her you should send her a message telling her that you are willing to give her the time and space that she needs and you will always be there for her. Just try and act like a friend when you're around her and not a boyfriend! But then again you cannot wait forever for this girl so if she's taking forever to get over this guy then I would say she's not interested and to forget about her and move on, there are plenty of fish in the sea!

What Guys Said 1

• It's not up to you.

If she's not ready for a relationship, she's not.