Sadist + Masochist = Love? Why or why not?

Sadist + Masochist = Love
Do you think they would make a good match
Why or why not?
Too short

Most Helpful Guy

• Would work, yeah.

Both give each other what they need.

What Guys Said 3

• A Masochist and a Sadist are stuck on an island. The Masochist says “Hit me!”, and the Sadist says... “No.”

• That makes no sense

• That's actually kind of funny.

• @Asker- it's mental sadism/masochism. The masochist obviously WANTS to be hit, but the sadist is denying him/her this plea. And when one denies another something they want, it's mentally painful and frustrating :P So the sadist is laughing to himself and the masochist is in mental chaos.

• Sexually, yeah.

• On paper they do but there are degrees to sadism and even masochism that need to be considered.

• I'm talking about intense actions

What Girls Said 3

• if you are a novel character then sure...

• Of course! They're perfect complements for each other. Of course there are more layers to love than that, but it's a good start. I'm a masochist who loves a sadist, and so far everything's worked out really well

• Probably, but I bet most real sadists would have more fun tormenting normal people than masochists.