Another girl is hitting on my boyfriend! What should I do?

I need serious help with this so,

I have been dating an amazing guy for 8 months now and we have gotten really close but lately there has been one of his friends who happens to be a girl, has started talking to him and become quite close to him and I know as a fact she is into him. She has also been calling him names like 'baby' and 'cutie' and so on and also asking questions about things like her boob size (they are bigger than mine so it makes me feel awkward and intimidated).

It worries me to death that I will lose my boyfriend to her so I need advice because I don't know what else to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well don't become that crazy, jealous girlfriend. Because that will likely do what you don't want: drive him away.

You can't control this chick, and he can't control her. So what does that leave you? You concern yourself with your boyfriend. If she really bothers you and you can't control the jealousy (which you actually need to put effort into axing it), then mention it to him.

But as for just getting her to outright stop, there's not much you can do about that. So there's no reason to worry yourself over something that's out of your control, because that is a good way to lead to problems.

• Thank you so much. You're right, but I have tried to stop being 'the jealous girl'

What Guys Said 9

• Girls hit on me a lot and so do guys hit on my gf a lot.

However, unless she asks me to get into it, I respect her individuality and ability to handle the situation. Once she tells me to I step in else she manages it herself :)

If you can't trust him to be with you when other girls are hitting on him then he's either not trustworthy or you have an insecurity problem :) &/or your relationship lacks depth :)

What's the point in a relationship that can't hold it's own?

• Give her one warning to back off next time Its on

• Fuck her up.
    Jk lol.

If he's really the right guy for you, he won't cheat on you or leave you for her.

• You aren't with right guy sweatheart. But more important thing to know...whether your bf is interested in her or not?
    Bad for that chick if he is into sex with her...she is trying to attract him physically and chances are she will be loved only physically.
    Don't be insecure. This world is materialistic in the end. Give your 100% and let the things happen naturally.
    I want to see you as a cool chick who doesn't give a fuck. You must be strong.

• You HIT on her (a rock) :P

• decide if u want to put up with flirting. if u cant, move on

• you'll lose your boyfriend if you dont do anything to keep him, so treat him like a girl should treat a guy which is give him all your love, sex, body and mind

• If that was me in the situation, I'd make it crystal clear that I'm a one woman man and you're my woman.

I don't mind a bit of flirting, but having anyone other than my woman hitting on me would make me feel uncomfortable, flattered nevertheless, but uncomfortable all the same and I really dislike comfort.

What Girls Said 2

• He chose you, and he's still with you. Until he does something shady, give him the benefit of the doubt and trust that he will do the right thing. Have you told him how you feel? He may not even realize whats going on, or how it's affecting you. Guys at your age can sometimes be clueless. What she's doing is shameless and desperate.

• Honestly you're bf should man up and tell her that it makes you uncomfortable when she does that shit. She is WAYYYY out of line.