How could you make someone realized that he is mistreating you so bad?

can i ask something do u guys like to confront via email or in person? I really feel bad last time when my guy is flirting to other girls infront of me. Inside my head i wanna scream and tell him that he act like a jerk flirting other girls infront of me. I feel not respected by him. he took photos with the waitress and flirting, when i met him he got a kiss mark on his neck. i feel really terrible... But i do not want to offend him and i do not want to hurt his feelings... I do not want to fight with him either. we are long distance now.. should i confront him via emails. how could i make him realized how he is treating me so bad?

p.s we are long distance now should i confront him? but it would end up in fighting
how could i tell him in proper way without fighting?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can tell him what you feel, but you can't tell him what to do. he is a human being, not your pet. telling him will only anger him though. you have to ask yourself if you're willing to put up with this kind of behavior and if you're not, you should probably move on

• so u mean i should not tell him? cos he won't change at all..

• ok i understand... so what is the best thing to do? my friend told me... i should not tell anything to him... i shld be disappear do u think it will work out

• there's no saying, only time will tell

What Guys Said 3

• No i don't agree. girls should not be treated like this. Problem is, ur full of empathy, & would think twice b4 doing anything that'll hurt him right? But sometimes our partners lack it. Preferably tell in person. Don't appear too upset or possessive, but be firm when u tell him u do not like his romantic flirting. Better communicate your feelings rather than suffer meaningless hurt.

• but he is in new york now and i am in diff country... it would only cause drama btwn us right?

• No of fence but ur obsessing too much is what I think. Be calm!! And there's something called Skype. If ur afraid to confront tension in ur relationship then what good is it?

• I do not appreciate the way you treated me the other night. Showing up with kiss marks on your neck, outwardly flirting with other women while we were together was demeaning to me. could i say this?

• Yeah confront him.via email.

• If my girlfriend feels my behaviour is upsetting and disrespectful I would want her to let me know. Communication, trust and honesty are the bed rock of any relationship.

• Yes! I think that's more than acceptable.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him straight up directly. Don't yell, and don't be rude, just say, "It really hurts me when you flirt with all these other girls." This is usually why LDR don't work out. If he doesn't stop doing this, you should just end it before you get hurt worse.

• i think the guy is right it would cause only drama specially he flew now in new york

• Why does that matter? He's hurting you. The distance has nothing to do with that. He is disrespecting you, and you can put a stop to it if you want to.